This course is designed to help you prepare for the treatment of clients and practical training sessions. This is essential training for anyone who wishes to progress to performing Emotional Detox through Bodywork sessions and wants to become a professional practitioner.
This course will require you to practice the techniques explained in the coursework and the course videos. We recommend that students record these practices in their journals.
After studying this course, a student should be able to:
- understand how to create a therapy space,
- understand the preparations necessary to be an effective therapist,
- know the techniques for accepting, feeling and dispersing stagnant negative emotions,
- know about personal invocations and how to formulate them,
- understand personal care techniques for therapist wellbeing,
- understand what kundalini energy is and where it is positioned in the body,
- know what an active dynamic kundalini meditation is,
- experience the practical exercise of an active dynamic kundalini meditation,
- learn a variety of soul and heart connection techniques, including eye gazing, connection with conscious touch, giving a voice to body parts, connecting with the five senses (gateways).
The course is arranged over the following 5 lessons:
Lesson 1: Creating Therapy Space and Therapist Preparations
Lesson 2: Understanding Kundalini Energy and Active Dynamic Kundalini Meditation Techniques
Lesson 3: Introduction to Soul and Heart Connection Techniques
Lesson 4: Eye Gazing Ritual
Lesson 5: Soul and Heart Connection Rituals